Slide Tube Reinforcement

Post your MODS here! We have some very talented members who like to share their mod know-how. Put your ideas here, do some mod brainstorming here, ask questions, take advantage of others ideas, and share yours!!!

Moderator: Executive Board

Re: Slide Tube Reinforcement

Postby 218jb » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:11 am

Joe
Yes it is the big in lgth but it only goes out about 20 in my main slide goes out about 38 in and it looks good I might put a plate on kitchen slide if I have a chance it makes noises when it goes in and out I cleaned the gear and rack and lubed the rollers that run on tubes and cleansed the surface that they run on one roller was not real free until after I spent about 20 minutes on it to get free I don't know if that was some of the problem.
Jack.
218jb

Postby Catfish » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:44 am

Joe,
Why don't you mass produce the brackets and bring them to the spring fling and install them on all our units..... LOL... Looking forward to seeing everyone's upgrades..
Jerry
Jerry & Cathy + Ruby
2013 36CKTS
2006 F350 Crew Cab
Catfish

Postby JoeCamper » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Catfish wrote:Joe,
Why don't you mass produce the brackets and bring them to the spring fling and install them on all our units..... LOL... Looking forward to seeing everyone's upgrades..
Jerry

Jerry, if I had a properly equipped shop, I would do it in a heartbeat. I enjoy that type of work, but it wouldn't be practical. That said, if someone was in trouble, I would help. :D
Joe & Delores
Furkid, Maggie
2012 CC 36CKTS Touring Edition
2015 Ford F-350 CC DRW Lariat
Berryville, AR
http://joeanddodiesrvtimes.blogspot.com/

JoeCamper
1K posting member

Previous

Return to Mods You have made.