Region 5 directors

Read Before Posting

Moderators: Executive Board, Regional Directors, Past Presidents

Region 5 directors

Postby sody » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:11 am

Due to work commitments, Pat and De Anne Standlee have requested to step down as region 5 directors. Dennis and Renee Reim have graciously accepted the position of region 5 directors. I want to thank Pat and De Anne for their service. I also want to thank Dennis and Renee for agreeing to serve as directors.
John & Laverne Soetebier
2013 30RL, 2010 Chevy 2500HD, Duramax/Allison
Americus, KS
sody
President

Re: Region 5 directors

Postby torben » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:07 am

I would like to thank Pat and DeAnne for all the work they did for our club :D . and welcome Dennis and Renee (frozen tundra) as the new Region 5 directors :D
Torben & Patty
6 Granddaughters
2014 Chevy 3500HD 4x4 Duramax, B&W Hitch
2013 Cedar Creek 30 RL,Custom Paint, Washer & Dryer
torben
Vice President

Postby KC Creekers » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:18 am

Thank you so much Pat & De Anne for your service to the club ...

A big Welcome to Denise & Renee, we know you'll do a great job!!

~Linda & Frank
Frank & Linda
2004 Cedar Creek 30CKTS 5th Wheel
2015 GMC Sierra Z71 4X4
2500 HD Duramax/Allison
Sunflower State
Image Image
KC Creekers
Region 6 Director

Postby Pat & De Anne » Mon May 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Thank you all for your kind words, it really means a lot to De Anne and me. So some of you may know that De Anne and I have been looking at new rigs over the past year or so, well the looking is over. This Friday we are picking up our new 2018 RiverStone 38RE. Staying in the Forest River Family was a top priority for us. So this officially makes us SOBOFR's (Some Other Brand Of Forest River). Moving up/over to the RiverStone was no easy choice with having made so many friends in the CCRVOC over the past years. RiverStone was able to customize our suspension (still top secret at this point) on our new rig, and that was really important to us. As we said in the FROG posting we will be there, just not sure where to park. So the way I see it from what you all have showed and taught De Anne and I, I think we should start the RSRVOC seeing how ours is only the 288th rig so far. We hope to glamp with you as SOB's in the future.

Thank you for everything over the years, we have had a great time with every one of you!
Attachments
20170430_135243_resized.jpg
Pat and De Anne Standlee
2007 37CKQS with all the toys
2006 GMC 5500 TopKick Crew Cab 4x4
Duramax with a Banks Programmer and Allison
Pat & De Anne

Postby Happy Campers » Tue May 09, 2017 7:37 am

What a beautiful new camper!! We toured many Riverstones while in Texas and I fell in love with one with a very similar color scheme that was a 2017. We are very happy for you and wish you the best. I think starting a RSRVOC is a great idea! Did you sell your CC or trade it in? We saw an identical white truck to yours for sale, while in Texas, and thought of you and our similar CC's. We would love to see you down the road sometime. Safe travels. As you might remember, the last couple of years at FROG they have parked a couple of the Riverstones on the other side of the racetrack near the fence, so maybe you will get lucky and they will be placed there again this year and not far away from old friends.

Marla and David
David and Marla
Baxter - our low rider mini-dachshund
2008 37CKQS Custom CC
2010 GMC 2500 HD Duramax
Happy Campers
1K posting member

Postby KC Creekers » Wed May 10, 2017 3:08 am

Wow that is certainly beautiful Pat & De Anne ... a big Congratulations!! We will however miss you in our CCRVOC for sure but hope to camp with you as guests whenever possible. We look forward to seeing you at the F.R.O.G. rally. I think that's a wonderful idea to begin a RSRVOC. We would not be here today had it not been for our "Founding Fathers" having a dream and going forward with it. Because of that we've made many life long friendships for which we will be forever grateful!! We wish you the very best with your new home away from home!!!

~Linda & Frank
Frank & Linda
2004 Cedar Creek 30CKTS 5th Wheel
2015 GMC Sierra Z71 4X4
2500 HD Duramax/Allison
Sunflower State
Image Image
KC Creekers
Region 6 Director

Return to Announcements